Perfect for a flying visit or a single night’s stay the Wattle room is a cosy haven from a weary day’s travelling, exploring the Norfolk paths and fields. Perfect for one, ideal for two and you can even bring the dog.
Designed to capture the Medieval essence of the White Hart Hotel, the Wattle Bedroom is characterised by the large oak central ceiling beam. Each element from the wardrobe to the leather covered easy chairs has been specially made for the hotel and selected in line with the personality of our establishment.
- Double sized bed Hypnos bed chosen for comfort
- Basalt sink and slate and granite natural stone finish
- Large central beam in inner wall acquired from an old sea sailing vessel
- Leather covered easy chairs for rest and relaxation
- Feeling of a country bolthole – a comfy hidden escape from urban life