Earn a well-deserved rest after a long day’s chase in the Hunter’s lodge. Lords and ladies of the manor can reside in this spacious retreat, borne out of the countryside – which is a perennial favourite with our gentlemen guests.
Stately, refined and assured this room borrows the themes of the hunt. From the light fittings in the form of flintlock shotguns to the ceramic stags head adorning the wall, this room is underlined by a strong, self-assured theme. Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Handmade tartan headboard frames the expansive bed
- Cushioned enclave for sitting or reading the afternoon away
- Vintage suitcase coffee table for glasses of brandy or beer
- Superking sized Hypnos bed
- Basalt stone sink and complete natural stone look to the bathroom